Amul dealership, We can say that in today’s world Amul became a face of ‘taste’. It is an Indian dairy cooperative society. Its headquarters are based in Anand, Gujarat (A state of India). The tagline or we can say the words of Amul is “The Taste of India”. It is a Cooperative society and Food processing FMCG industry. Amul was formed by Tribhuvandas Patel in the year 1946. It deals in the Dairy product category and it serves its products worldwide.
Some background Information about Amul cooperative society –
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited manages this cooperative brand and GCMMF jointly manages it with 3.6 million milk producers of Gujarat and by the 13 District Milk Union apex body, spread across 13,000 villages of Gujarat. The revenue of Amul was 5.4 billion USD in the year 2020. 1,000 Marketing Arms and 36 lakh Milk producing members jointly works with Amul. Rupinder Singh Sodhi is the MD of Amul cooperative society. Amul played a crucial role to spur India’s White Revolution and now India became the largest producer of milk and milk products in the world.
Under the guidance of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Tribhuvandas Patel became the founding chairman of Kaira District Milk Union Limited which got later renamed Amul. Kaira District Milk Union Limited was founded in 1946 through the combined efforts of three men, Harichand Megha Dalaya, Verghese Kurien and Tribhuvandas Patel. Tribhuvandas Patel guided the Amul cooperative society until his retirement in the 70s.
Apply For Amul Dealership
The GCMMF is the largest food products marketing organization in India and it is the apex organization of the dairy cooperatives of Gujarat. With each passing year, Amul witnessed significant growth in its UHT products portfolio, with the segment growing at 53%. Some of the Long life UHT for urban populations, like Amul Taaza, which are packed in Tetra Pak cartons undergo UHT treatment to remove all the harmful micro-organisms while retaining the nutrition in the milk. 4,00,000-5,00,000 liters of UHT milk and other value-added products are getting sold by the Amul per day and forecasts 25% continuing growth in this product segment.
Amul Dealership related Information:
Interested individuals can start doing business with Amul and can earn Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh per month. Amul in its release said anyone with good business acumen and with a small capital base can become our franchisee. It requires very little working capital and investment and the good news is that one doesn’t have to pay any royalties or profit-sharing for its franchisee.
Amul Dealership Information
- A personally owned or a leased air-conditioned plant of 300 sq. ft. at a prominent location
- Refundable Brand Deposit: Rs. 50,000/-
- Renovation & interiors : Rs. 75,000/-
- Equipment : Rs. 200,000/-
- Working Capital: Rs. 25,000/-
- Total: Rs. 350,000/-
ROI – Indicative statement:
- Sales (Value per month): 150,000
- Gross Margins Earned: 75,000
- Less: Electricity: 5,000
- Less: Rentals: 20,000
- Manpower: 10,000
- Net Profit per month: 40,000
- The concerned/Interested franchisees shall furnish with pre-packed Amul Ice-Creams/Amul products in several varieties and volumes as per their requirement through approved wholesale distributors.
- The franchisees shall buy necessary sauces, toppings, and consumables from approved retailers/brands.
- The goods sold from parlors should be as per the recipes and prices approved by Amul.
- An agreement would execute between the GCMMF Limited and interested franchisee. As per the curated draft finalized by GCMMF Ltd.
How an Individual can apply for the Amul franchise online:
Interested Individuals who own a minimum size of 100 square feet of store can submit a request for an Amul franchise to earn margins up to twenty percent on the selling of different types of Amul product, they can contact them on their website with their business plans.